Motor Boaters must have opperators card

Timmins OPP is taking the lead on reminding boaters… that if their boat has a motor… they need a possess a valid Pleasure Craft Operators Card or proof of competency equivalence.  In addition, no persons under 16 years of age are permitted to operate a PWC, regardless of supervision.