As a ministry, KFM believes:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible authoritative word of God.
- There is only one God, eternal and self existent in three persons, made known to man as the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ is truly God and truly man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
(Matt 1:23, Luke 1:31-32, Acts 10:37-38, Acts 2:22, Heb 7:26-27, 1 Cor 15:3-5, 2 Cor 5:21-6:1, Matt 28:6, Luke 24:39, 1 Cor 15:4-6, Acts 1:9-11, Phil 2:9-11, Heb 1:3)
- Man was created in the image of God, but sinned.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of sinful man; a person must experience a spiritual rebirth. Only through the power of the Holy Spirit is the Christian able to live a more godly life.
- The Holy Spirit imparts spiritual gifts to individual believers for the common good of the body of Christ, His church.
- The Holy Spirit’s ministry is to glorify Christ and to enable the believer to become more Christ-like.
- In holy Christian living, and we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
- The Great Commission of the church is to go into the entire world and preach the Gospel to every person.
- In the spiritual unity of believers through the working of the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
- In the personal, literal second coming of Jesus Christ to judge both the living and the dead.